3 Nephi 5:13

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." - 3 Nephi 5:13

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Last of Sister Reeves' MTC days

Wow that went by really fast!  Well, here are some pictures of Sister Reeves while she was still in the MTC.  Thought you might like to see them.

Sisters: Reeves, Montes and Murray

This is what missionaries do during class...
The Sisters with their teacher Brother Chord
Elder Bastien: serving in the West Indies, Sister Montes I assume is going to Montreal, Sister Reeves and Sister Murray are going to France in case you didn't know :) and Elder Harding is either going to the Congo, the Ivory Coast or another French speaking country close by.
Sister missionaries will bring you "peace"
Sisters: Murray, Bognar (from Hungary), Montes, Ream (from Utah) and our very own Sister Reeves

Elder Aubin - from France and Elder Tollis from Tahiti.  I (Allyson) ran into these two when I went to the MTC for a job interview, they recognized me as Sister Reeves' twin the moment they saw me - even with my dark hair.  So they told Valerie Bonjour for me and gave her my best wishes.  They were relieved I could speak French, because they didn't know how to tell me in English that I looked just like Sister Reeves.  :)

Sister Reeves' companions for a few days. Sister Ream and Sister Bognar are serving in Germany.

Elder Fransden and Elder Bastien - The last of the class.  These three were still waiting for their visas while everyone else took off to serve in their assigned areas.

Zone Leaders (I think):  Elder Jarvis (serving in Finland) and Elder Fuenzalida (serving in the West Indies)

No comments:

Post a Comment