3 Nephi 5:13

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." - 3 Nephi 5:13

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Week 11

I love you all! It was great talking on the phone with Mom, Dad, Allyson, Ryan, and Eric. We tried to do conference call with videos but it slowed the signal down so we just listened to each other. But it was good!
Congratulations Jessica and Reid with your new baby Max! That's such a cute name and he looks just like Lyla! Congratulations to Linsday, I had no idea she was getting married!
Mom told me to start printing emails so this way I can just use my time to send a group email to all of you and reply to anything you may have mentioned in your emails.
Just a quick miracle story for this week. We met Fred, a single African man, in the park when we were contacting and we set up a rendez-vous for the very next day at the same time. We had the rendez-vous and it was awesome! He has started to read the Book of Mormon and is coming to church tomorrow and then we are having dinner with him and a member family on Monday! I'm so glad we were able to scoop him right up (if that's a term ;) by teaching him immediately and already starting to have him get to know members. Sadly he doesn't live in our area so we will have to pass him to the Elder's in St. Ouen, but I'm glad we had a part in planting and watering a seed and then hopefully we can see the fruit come forth and go to his baptism!
I know the Lord puts people in our path when we put forth the effort and show him that we care and want to help in his work.

Love, Soeur Reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment