3 Nephi 5:13

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." - 3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, November 21, 2011

Bonne Anniversaire!

Note from Soeur Reeves: There are still a lot more pictures to send in between but I thought I would send you some from our birthday.  


Soeur Reeves on her Birthday!

It was really funny, mom sent a CD with all of this romantic broadway music and soeur Creager and I were shocked.  Then I opened up the CD case and there was no CD inside!  We just started laughing, I don't know if mom was testing me or what?

This was my hair yesterday

This is my hair now!  Do you like it?  I do.  It's so nice and light and I will be a lot easier to take care of.


2 comments:

  1. Yes, I like it! I'm wondering about the CD, too! Haha. Love all the pics, can't believe how grown up you look!! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your new haircut makes it even harder to tell you apart from Allyson

    ReplyDelete