3 Nephi 5:13

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." - 3 Nephi 5:13

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Plus de Photos

More Dialogue by Soeur Reeves

 Me with President and Soeur Staheli at their last zone conference.

Michelle and me right before her baptism.  Soeur De Santis and I got there late.

Soeur Woodruff, Michelle, Soeur Murray and me.  She was so much fun to teach, she's so awesome and was so ready for the gospel in her life. 

Malika from Riverside walked into the visitor's center one day.  She was staying in Paris for a month with a family.
Les Invalides
Napoleon Bonaparte's tomb.  It's huge!  and he was so small!

There were cannons all over the place

The cathedral



No comments:

Post a Comment