3 Nephi 5:13

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." - 3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, June 13, 2011

Les Photos

More pictures with dialogue from Soeur Reeves

Victoire: she served her mission in New Caledonia.  I love her!  She is so much fun!  She reminds me of Tey West!  She has been so helpful to the missionaries! 
Soeur Woodruff and I with Regna; the amie who called the assistants asking us to meet with her because she needed the gospel in her life.  She hasn't gotten baptized yet, but I know the sisters are still working with her.

Nicole: she taught with us more than anyone else, whenever she had vacation from work she would come and teach with us!  I love her!

Julia, Rui and Bruna (Fillipe isn't in the picture): I love them!  I wrote Julia and she told the sisters it really helped her and that she knows she needs to get baptized, she just has a couple of fears, but I know they will get baptized one day!

Brigitte: she was our ami who wanted to get baptized, as well as her daughter.  She's very busy with work, but I know when she is ready, the sisters in the future will baptize her.

Michelle: yeah!  She did get baptized! 

Musée d'Orsay

Me and Soeur De Santis outside of the Musée d'Orsay.


No comments:

Post a Comment