3 Nephi 5:13

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." - 3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, March 5, 2012

week 54 - snow! and 2 new amis :)

Bonjour ma famille!

This is going to be a very very short email. We were stuck in our apartment almost all day because of a huge snow storm that came in! We went to do our groceries, which is only two blocks away, and by the time we came back to our apartment we were soaking wet and our toes were frozen. The snow was really slushy and no buses were running until this evening. We have a new ami, Raïssa who has a baptismal date for April 7th! She's a miracle! We started teaching Alexandre as well and had a great lesson. Well, I wrote a letter today instead, since I wasn't sure if we would have time to do emails. I have to go but I love you all!

Bisous, Soeur Reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment