3 Nephi 5:13

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." - 3 Nephi 5:13

Monday, April 9, 2012

Flan Suck

Thought you might like to see Soeur Alves and I doing the flan suck. ha! When we were at Mission Council President allowed the Elders to do this "activity" during lunch since it was Elder Hall's (one of the assistants) last mission council. The Elders then dared Soeur Alves and I to do it. At first I said, "no way!" It was fun watching the Elders do it, but I didn't want to humiliate myself. Then I thought, "Why not? It'll give them a good laugh, and if they weren't all here I would try it for fun anyway." Soeur Poznanski couldn't believe that we ended up doing it. It was funny, none of the French missionaries wanted to do it. So for the flan suck, you put it on a plate and then when they count to three you have to suck the whole thing into your mouth and swallow it in one gulp! I didn't even get close! Some the Elders did it in 1.5 seconds!

Love, Val


No comments:

Post a Comment